HIRING NOW, Experienced Salesperson Wanted (Colorado Springs)
Bring your sales and flooring experience to a successful, expanding flooring company. We need two sales members to join our team today. These positions will be responsible for creating long term relationships with our customers by understanding their needs and demands with the highest degree of customer service. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of three years sales, customer service and general construction experience. Previous flooring sales NOT required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively maintain, retain and grow customer base by developing relationships with potential and current clientele.
• Must possess a professional phone presentation as well as in person retail presence.
• Meet and exceed sales quotas as specified
• Build customer base by prospecting with potential clients and educating them on the features, advantages and benefits of our products and services.
• Respond to all inquiries and sales requests in a timely manner.
• Track personal sales statistics to identify weaknesses or opportunities for expanding business.
• Be knowledgeable about the product.
• Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
• Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
• Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
• Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors.
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cheri at 719-219-1905